Friday, November 5, 2021

"THE END" GAME (Round 1)

How to Play:

Each sentence must be completed using a 2-WORD phrase at THE END. Each word in the phrase must be comprised of 3 LETTERS only. Clues are embedded in each sentence as a solving aid.

Example:

➤ As a result of taking a beating in the fight, I have a swollen eye and a ____ ____.

[Answer: the clue "swollen eye" indicates another facial injury: "FAT LIP", which is a 2-word phrase at THE END of the sentence, and with each word being just 3 letters long.]

Round 1:

➤ My dog is taking up too much room on the mattress, so even though she's not a pig I kicked her off because she's definitely a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Whenever I wear my Speedo swim suit at the beach exposing my aging figure, even though I'm not a father, all the kids laugh at my ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Because my primary work doesn't pay me a decent living wage, here and there I have to pick up wherever I can an ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I love snow sports so much that I refuse to work or do anything but hang out in mountain towns, and now all my friends call me a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ You can keep your fancy Hispanic-California fusion cuisine, but I love me some spicy ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I get bored easily with routines, everything is so ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Even though I do not drive a car, to help the environment I support a 3-cent ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I admit in my younger days, I was dirty and messy and my room looked like a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ People have told me my sense of humor is droll and I have a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Blackjack is a frustrating game, because my twenties always get beaten by the dealer's ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

No comments:

Post a Comment

BURIED TREASURE (1 Round Only)

How to Play : Buried within each sentence entry is a precious gemstone for you to find. Upon finding all ten, re-arrange the sentences order...