Saturday, November 13, 2021

"THE END" GAME (Round 2)

How to Play:

Each sentence must be completed using a 2-WORD phrase at THE END. Each word in the phrase must be comprised of 3 LETTERS only. Clues are embedded in each sentence as a solving aid.

Example:

➤ As a result of taking a beating in the fight, I have a swollen eye and a ____ ____.

[Answer: the clue "swollen eye" indicates another facial injury: "FAT LIP", which is a 2-word phrase at THE END of the sentence, and with each word being just 3 letters long.]

Round 2:

➤ After getting vaccinated, the next day I felt a swollen lump under my left ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I was fortunate to have avoided military service because my dad suffered PTSD later in life as a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ One time four of my drinking buddies got wasted and stiffed me with the expensive ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I hate flying cross-country or internationally because I always end up suffering from ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Doesn't everyone have one of those crazy uncles or siblings who's a complete 100% certifiable ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I'm hard of hearing because my canals are compacted with ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ My wife and I love getting naked and stimulated together in the sauna to enjoy some ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ One time in the sauna, though, our privacy had been compromised when we discovered a hidden ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Don't even think about injecting me with those experimental drugs! After all, I'm not a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ If you pay what you owe to Uncle Sam every year, then there's no need to fear the ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

TRIPLE BONUS!

➤ On the blind date, the gorgeous woman had to choose between me and another guy to go out with. Guess who was the ____ ____ ____?

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

PAST ROUNDS (For your solving pleasure!):

No comments:

Post a Comment

BURIED TREASURE (1 Round Only)

How to Play : Buried within each sentence entry is a precious gemstone for you to find. Upon finding all ten, re-arrange the sentences order...