Monday, January 17, 2022

"THE END" GAME (Round 4)

How to Play:

Each sentence must be completed using a 2-WORD phrase at THE END. Each word in the phrase must be comprised of 3 LETTERS only. Clues are embedded in each sentence as a solving aid.

Example:

➤ As a result of taking a beating in the fight, I have a swollen eye and a ____ ____.

[Answer: the clue "swollen eye" indicates another facial injury: "FAT LIP", which is a 2-word phrase at THE END of the sentence, and with each word being just 3 letters long.]

Round 4:

➤ I'm a deaf fish lover a bit hard of herring, is an example of a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I am a Leo astrological sign, but ironically, I am allergic to ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I got soaked on a walk in the rain and I have been drinking way too much lately; in either case I need to ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I have long hair and often pull it back in a ponytail, but you will never catch me bunching it up on top of my head in a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I've been on a losing streak at the slots for hours, so it's definitely time to break the spell and ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ It used to be that air travel was a novel, exotic wealthy person's way to go, but now any old Joe Schmo is part of the ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I used to spend a lot of time before and after school perfecting my basketball game in the empty athletic facility - I was a classic ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I suspected a friend was a CIA spook involved in devious infiltration mind campaigns known as ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I need some money from the machine but I'm out of luck because I've forgotten my ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ The only reason I was able to do the pole vault successfully was because it was a very ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

6X BONUS!

➤ The timeless story of Santiago and the fish: ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛


PAST ROUNDS (For your solving pleasure!):



No comments:

Post a Comment

BURIED TREASURE (1 Round Only)

How to Play : Buried within each sentence entry is a precious gemstone for you to find. Upon finding all ten, re-arrange the sentences order...