Monday, April 25, 2022

"THE END" GAME (Round 6)

How to Play:

Each sentence must be completed using a 2-WORD phrase at THE END. Each word in the phrase must be comprised of 3 LETTERS only. Clues are embedded in each sentence as a solving aid.

Example:

➤ As a result of taking a beating in the fight, I have a swollen eye and a ____ ____.

[Answer: the clue "swollen eye" indicates another facial injury: "FAT LIP", which is a 2-word phrase at THE END of the sentence, and with each word being just 3 letters long.]

Round 6:

➤ Book an auto by the minute, hour or day with the convenient sharing service called ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Which "tavern transport" mode do you prefer? Pub crawl or ____ ____?

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Seriously, when was the last time you wrote something with a blue plastic ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Which is a worse allergy: cat hair or ____ ____?

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ May I virtue signal now that I drive a Prius instead of that big ol' ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Nothing's worse than a blowhard spewing a bunch of ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ In order to scale the frozen waterfall, you need guts, strength, and an ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ The photo is blurry because it's ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I just want to look like the Beatles in the 60s with my tight suit and hair in the style of a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I can tell you one thing, though, when I try to sing like John or Paul, I'm totally ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Have you ever seen a pirate with a hook for a hand and hobbling on a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Ugh! Who first drank a "healthy" concoction by adding a slimy ____ ____?

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Even though my uncle was an undertaker, I never once saw a corpse ID'd with a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

6X BONUS!

➤ Six-word repeated phrase preceding the Bob Dylan song, "I Shall Be Released":
 ____ ____ ____, ____ ____ ____. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

BURIED TREASURE (1 Round Only)

How to Play : Buried within each sentence entry is a precious gemstone for you to find. Upon finding all ten, re-arrange the sentences order...