Friday, December 3, 2021

"THE END" GAME (Round 3)

How to Play:

Each sentence must be completed using a 2-WORD phrase at THE END. Each word in the phrase must be comprised of 3 LETTERS only. Clues are embedded in each sentence as a solving aid.

Example:

➤ As a result of taking a beating in the fight, I have a swollen eye and a ____ ____.

[Answer: the clue "swollen eye" indicates another facial injury: "FAT LIP", which is a 2-word phrase at THE END of the sentence, and with each word being just 3 letters long.]

Round 3:

➤ I once lived a year in a cave and let my hair and beard grow long and never bathed, so by the time I crawled out I was looking and smelling like an ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ My first girlfriend had small breasts, so to puff things up a bit I bought her a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I answered the phone and listened to a scam involving me giving my bank account number to an "IRS agent" but he was really just a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I may be an old Boomer, but this guy I knew looked my age even though he was just a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I had been on my computer all day long, so it was definitely time to ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ When my waterbed broke, the only way to clean up the mess was to break out the ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I'm not so into jazz and being cool and all that, but my brother, now he's a real ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I have never engaged in lewd conduct or been caught in flagrante delicto in a public ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ A person who (obviously) didn't know me or my sexual identity very well once set me up on a blind date with a ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I'm such an optimist that I think that everything will eventually ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

7X BONUS!

➤ The Three Musketeers motto: ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛


PAST ROUNDS (For your solving pleasure!):


No comments:

Post a Comment

BURIED TREASURE (1 Round Only)

How to Play : Buried within each sentence entry is a precious gemstone for you to find. Upon finding all ten, re-arrange the sentences order...