Saturday, October 22, 2022

BURIED TREASURE (1 Round Only)

How to Play:

Buried within each sentence entry is a precious gemstone for you to find. Upon finding all ten, re-arrange the sentences order to form an Acrostic giving an alternate surprise title for this puzzle.

 1 Round Only:

➤ Man, getting old sucks!

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ NV? UT? No! Next stop AZ!

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Gosh, you have a plump ear lobe!

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ He said I am on drugs?

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ I shop a lot!

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Shakespeare line? In sleep, deeper I doth drift off.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Don't let the ephemeral day fade away!

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛  

➤ Everyone's hungry for grub - yummy! 

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Does a Raja demand or command respect?

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

➤ Eventually MAGA tears people apart.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

Now, re-arrange the order of the ten sentences to form an Acrostic surprise answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BURIED TREASURE (1 Round Only)

How to Play : Buried within each sentence entry is a precious gemstone for you to find. Upon finding all ten, re-arrange the sentences order...